St. Anne School Extended Care Program
Before Care : Please use the staircase at the side of the building facing the rectory and ring the bell.
- Students in grades PK3 to 8 meet the teacher in the school library at 7:10AM
- Students may work on their school work,read a book,or play a quiet table game.
- Students are escorted to the playground by the extended care teacher at 8:10AM. In case of inclement weather, they will go to the cafeteria The extended care teacher will stay with them until the teacher who is on morning duty arrives.
After Care :Regular Days Dismissal
- Students meet the Extended Care Teacher in the gym at the dismissal bell.
- The teacher will escort the group to the cafeteria.
- At this time attendance is taken and the children may change into their play clothes if they choose to do so.
- Snack Time : 2:40PM to 3:00PM
- Students may bring their own snacks if they prefer.
- Playtime: 3:00PM - 4:00PM
- The group goes outside and participates in an organized game activity,play on the Jungle Jim or engage in a free play activity of their choice.
- No homework will be done at this time.
- All rules concerning the use of electronic devices enforced during lunch recess are in effect at this time.
- In case of inclement weather ,the group will go to the gym to play.
- Homework: 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Students go to the library to do their homework.
- The teachers will circulate and help them.
- When they are finished ,the teacher will check the work to see that it is done neatly and completely. At this point ,the student read a book,color watch a movie or play a quiet table game.
- Departure: 6:00PM
- Parents will pick up from the library.They will use the staircase opposite the rectory and ring the doorbell.
- Fees will be billed to your FACTS account.The chart of fees are posted on the next page.
- A fee will be charged if a child is picked up after 6 p.m.The rate is $10 per child per 15 minutes of tardiness starting at 6:01p.m. to be paid on the day on which the child is picked up late.
Dismissal 1/2 Days -12:15PM - 4:15PM.
- Students meet the Extended Care teacher in the gym at 12:15PM
- Lunch: 12:15PM -1:00PM (Student bring their own lunch)
- Playtime: 1:00PM - 2:00PM
- Arts and Crafts Time or Movie will follow (If students have homework they can do it at this time.)
- Fees will be billed through your FACTS account.
- Please use the same pick up procedure as you do for regular day pick ups.
- Next >>