St. Anne School Extended Care Program
Morning Care : Please use the staircase at the side of the building facing the rectory and ring the bell.
- Students in grades PK3 to 8 meet the teacher in the school library at 7:10 a.m.
- Students may work on their school work,read a book,or play a quiet table game.
- Students are escorted to the playground by the extended care teacher at 8:10a.m.In case of inclement weather, they will go to the cafeteria The extended care teacher will stay with them until the teacher who is on morning duty arrives.
After School Care :Regular Days Dismissal
- Students meet the Extended Care Teacher in the gym at the dismissal bell.
- The teacher will escort the group to the cafeteria.
- At this time attendance is taken and the children may change into their play clothes if they choose to do so.
- Snack Time : 2:40p.m. to 3p.m.
- A snack consisting of cookies and a glass of juice or water
are provided at this time.
- Students may bring their own snacks if they prefer.
- Playtime: 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- The group goes outside and participates in an organized game activity,play on the Jungle JIm or engage in a free play activity of their choice.
- No homework will be done at this time.
- All rules concerning the use of electronic devices enforced during lunch recess are in effect at this time.
- In case of inclement weather ,the group will go to the gym to play.
- Homework: 4p.m. - 6 p,m,
- Students go to the library to do their homework.
- The teachers will circulate and help them.
- When they are finished ,the teacher will check the work to see that it is done neatly and completely. At this point ,the student read a book,color watch a movie or play a quiet table game.
- Departure -6 p. m.
- Parents will pick up from the library.They will use the staircase opposite the rectory and ring the doorbell.
- A $50 per family registration fee will be charged when you enroll in the program.
- Monthly fees and drop off fees will be billed to your FACTS account.The chart of fees are posted online.
- In case of emergencies, a $20 drop-off fee will be charged to students who are not enrolled in the program but need to use it .
- A fee will be charged if a child is picked up after 6 p.m.The rate is $10 per child per 15 minutes of tardiness starting at 6:01p.m. to be paid on the day on which the child is picked up late.
12:15 Dismissal Days -12:15 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Students meet the Extended Care teacher in the gym at 12:15 p.m.
- Lunch -12:15 p.m. -1p.m.(Student bring their own lunch)
- Playtime -1p.m.- 2 p.m.
- Arts and Crafts Time - 2p.m.-3p.m.(If students have homework they can do it at this time.)
- Movie -3p.m.-6p.m.
- Fees are listed online and will be billed through your FACTS account.
- Please use the same pick up procedure as you do for regular day pick ups.
- Next >>