Interested in Joining Saint Anne School?
1. Set up an Inquiry through Online Powerschool Registration (which can be found on this website under Admissions) or call Karen Savacool at 201-796-3353.
2. Once you've been contacted, you can schedule a visit.
(You can choose a Take A Look Tuesday Tour, a Friar for a Day Stay, or to simply come in
and ask questions)
3. Once all your questions have been answered, you can fill out an application for Saint Anne School.
4. Someone from Saint Anne School will reach out shortly after to inform you of any additional information that may be needed before a final determination can be made.
5. You will be contacted regarding enrollment into Saint Anne School.
What do I need to register?
Registration Fee: $250.00/family (Payable at the time of registration)
REQUIRED REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS (Must be presented at the time of registration of new students)
- Birth certificate validating your child's age at time of enrollment**
- Baptismal certificate or other religious affiliation certificate where applicable. Saint Anne School does not discriminate on the basis of religious affiliation.
- Current record of immunizations
- Current report card or record of grades for any incoming student from grades 1 or higher
** Your child must be 3 by October 1st of the enrollment year to be eligible for Pre-K3
** Your child must be 4 by October 1st of the enrollment year to be eligible for Pre-K4
** Your child must be 5 by October 1st of the enrollment year to be eligible for Kindergarten
PLEASE NOTE: EXTENDED CARE IS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
REMEMBER, YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU OPEN A FACTS ACCOUNT